I thought I'd take a moment to comment on that.
1. I have a health care package in place for rabbits that I sell that "I" own/breed. I don't offer health care packages on rescues as I can't tell you much about them beyond, they passed my temperament test and appear to be healthy.
2. I DO NOT knowingly sell sick rabbits. and if I do, you would know that your rabbit is sick if you pay attention to it and let me know within 24 hours. Then bring the rabbit back and I'll replace it for you.
3. I've not ever had mange in my rabbits, so I can't see how I could sell a rabbit with a disease that I've never had in my rabbitry.
4. Cut up feet? I don't understand that one. I do occasionally get rats through that nibble on toes. But I tell folks should that be the case BEFORE they buy the rabbit , and the rabbits end up healing just fine, they just don't have toe nails on that one paw. In any case, that rabbit wouldn't leave the rabbitry until the injury was healed up.
5. I have not ever sold a rabbit with diarrhoea. Diarrhoea kills rabbits quickly so I simply wouldn't do that. NOW.. if you buy a rabbit from me and don't follow my feed recommendations and the rabbit proceeds to get ill from feed changes that is NOT my decision or responsibility.
6. I make recommendations to everyone who purchases a rabbit from me. I give out a care sheet as well. If people choose not to follow those recommendations, that a decision that they choose to make. Ergo negating my responsibility.