I did try to find a video that would help as well but ended up annoyed at them.
So instead, let's just talk.
Overweight Rabbits and how to help them lose weight
Helping rabbits lose weight is fairly straight forward.
1. NO TREATS... so no apples, cheerios, bread nothing like that. NO yogurt drops.
2. Increase fibre... means giving them more grass hay. NOT a legume hay, just a simple grass hay and lots of it
3. Decrease pellets.
4. Increase exercise.
How to increase exercise?
In a caged rabbit.. add things that they have to jump over to get from their water to their food. Add a resting box they have to jump up on to reach.
For a house rabbit... put their food bowl into a different place, make food a reward for good behaviour, as a training reward.
Underweight Rabbits and how to help them gain weight
Helping rabbits gain weight is relatively easy.
1. Add safe treats...NOT yogurt drops but things like oatmeal and black oil sunflower seeds
2. moderate amount of hay
3. increase the amount of pellets
Keeping your rabbit at a good weight is important for several reasons
1. Obese rabbits can not keep themselves clean
2. Obese rabbits are more likely to develop joint and feet problems
3. Excess fat makes it harder for the internal organs to function properly.
So monitor your rabbits condition. It is better if they are a little thin then a little fat. It's easier to add the weight than it is to take it off again.