T'is the time to make new year's resoluations and what not isn't it?
Well, sorry to tell you this but.. I don't make new year's resoluations. They are too easy to break or to forget about.
But I will tell you what I hope to accomplish this year with my rabbits.
1. continue breeding my holland lops and to work on reproductivity issues.
2. continue breeding my polish, hopefully getting a buck that will work well in my herd and be an aggressive breeder.
3. increase the size of my commercial type does. Right now a couple of my does are smaller than I would like them to be, and one is nervous nellie. Planning to replace both does with better offspring.
4. get better lights in the rabbitry.
5. fix the leak in the shed roof.
6. build a new more carriers, making one a guinea pig ready carrier.
7. put up a tin roof on the rabbit tents, and put sides on that will be sturdier than the tarp is. Not sure what I will use for that but I'll figure something out for it. :)